Video - Who we are and what we do
What's different about Driftwood Kayak?
- Training - we'll prepare you for your trip with a pre-trip training session.
- Top-of-the-line gear - you'll paddle single fiberglass or carbon-fiber kayaks using ultra-light carbon-fiber paddles.
- Accommodation - stay the night at Driftwood Kayak home base the night before your trip.
- Photos - lots of on-the water photos at no extra charge.
- Transportation - park at Driftwood Kayak home base and we'll drive you to the put-in.
- Multi-day - as well as 1-day trips we guide 2-, 3- and 4-day trips.
Two-day trip with island camping...
Three-day trip with island camping...
Check out these videos from last summer...
Join us for a one-day trip or for a multi- day kayak - camping trip where we'll explore islands of the Maine Island Trail. Or for a kayaking skills workshop.
The Stonington - Deer Isle archipelago has some of the finest conditions for sea kayaking on the eastern seaboard.
For rest and relaxation, stay overnight with us at Driftwood Kayak home base (breakfast included). Wake up refreshed and ready for your sea kayak trip.