What's different about Driftwood Kayak?
- Multi-day - we specialize in 2-, 3- and 4-day, as well as 1-day trips
- Customer-centered - you're 'the group' and we'll not add other kayakers to your group.
- Top-of-the-line gear - you'll paddle single fiberglass or carbon-fiber kayaks using ultra-light carbon-fiber paddles.
- Accommodation - stay the night and we'll rent you a room with breakfast at Driftwood Kayak home base.
- Transport - park your car at Driftwood Kayak home base and we'll drive you to the put-in.
- Training - we'll prepare you for your trip with a pre-trip training session.
- Photos - lots of on-the-water photos at no extra charge.
44 OUT OF 45 5-STAR REVIEWS
Video - 'Who we are and what we do'
Two-day trip with island camping...
Three-day trip with island camping...
Check out these videos from last summer...
Join us for a one-day trip or for a multi- day kayak - camping trip where we'll explore islands of the Maine Island Trail. Or for a kayaking skills workshop.
The Stonington - Deer Isle archipelago has some of the finest conditions for sea kayaking on the eastern seaboard.
For rest and relaxation, stay overnight with us at Driftwood Kayak home base (breakfast included). Wake up refreshed and ready for your sea kayak trip.