April is a fun time of year at Driftwood Kayak because that means planning for the summer of 2016. We've crafted up a weekend bundle that you will definitely want to know about. Read on! Take the hassle out of your summer trip planning with this incredible deal. We’d like to invite you to join an adventure you won't soon forget.
- You’ll spend your first night at Hardy’s Hill House B&B at no charge, paddle for 2 or 3 days with Driftwood Kayak, camp on the islands of the Maine Island Trail for 1 or 2 nights, then spend the last night of your trip at Hardy’s Hill House, again at no charge to you.
- This offer not only saves you $180 but also saves you the hassle of having to find accommodation before and after your trip.
- A 2- or 3-day island camping adventure adds a whole new dimension to the kayaking experience for the outdoor enthusiast. Hone your survival skills, rediscover the islands and return home refreshed and inspired.
- Check your calendar and book now to be sure you get the days that work for you.
- So take advantage of this offer, plan your summer kayaking trip early and SAVE $180.
Learn all about these exciting 2-or-3-day island camping excursions here.
If you couldn't find the time last year to join us on our NEW 2- or 3-day island camping excursions- introduced in 2015 - now is the time to secure this all-in-one island adventure.
We'll be island-camping on islands like Sellers, Little Hog, Potato, Shivers and Steves. Tents, stoves and all camping gear will be included in the package - everything you'll need for a fun time on the water. All your meals will be provided and we guarantee they'll be hearty and delicious! Practice your kayaking skills in a low-stress environment, capture amazing photos, hang out with like-minded people, and most importantly, relax while you get away from it all. No trip planning - leave that to us. Just follow our lead.
Suitable for all outdoor types, from beginners to intermediate paddlers. And as always, maximum group size is 4 people.
Here at the house, kayakers will be able to choose between overnights in a double room or a twin room with a shared bathroom where you can wake up refreshed and ready for your kayak trip. Street parking is available and best of all, you won't have to drive to the put-in; this year we'll be providing the transport. We want to make things simple for you.
So if you're up for some paddling in a coastal Maine environment that is isolated yet accessible, talk to us about your next island camping adventure. Better yet, check out our calendar and book a trip online. It's time to get back to nature.
Check out our latest video...
And here's what kayakers are saying about us...
Join us for a one-day trip or for a two- or three-day combination kayaking / camping trip where we'll explore islands of the Maine Island Trail.
The Stonington - Deer Isle archipelago has some of the finest conditions for sea kayaking on the eastern seaboard.
For rest and relaxation, stay overnight at Hardy's Hill House, home to Driftwood Kayak, and wake refreshed for your kayaking trip.