Looking for a place to stay before your sea kayaking trip? Driftwood Kayak is at 17 Hardy's Hill Road. You can count on a quiet, peaceful stay so you wake up relaxed and ready for your sea kayaking trip. Ideally plan on arriving the day before with some extra time so we can plan the trip.
There are two bedrooms - one with twin beds and one with a double bed - private bathroom, breakfast room and deck. Breakfast is locally sourced and organic where possible- omelet or oatmeal, home-made fresh breads with blueberry jam, coffee/tea. There is a small refrigerator in the breakfast room.
The house is just a short walk from Eggemoggin Reach, so in the evening you can take a stroll down to the water's edge to watch the amazing sunsets behind the Deer Isle suspension bridge. We're conveniently located near several restaurants in the area and food markets are a short drive from the house.
- Room rate: $100 / room / night.
- Overnight and daytime parking.
- Check-in from 4 to 6pm. please call if you expect to arrive later.
- Check the Calendar to see what rooms are available before you book.
- Call ahead, 617-957-8802 to give your estimated time of arrival.